below are some simple steps that you can follow to get them done.
- Go to Menu -> CCcam Client Setup -> Manage Config Files. Click OK
- And under Manage Config Files, browse to 1. CCcam.cfg and click OK.
- Press Blue button to add and you will be prompted with new screen to key in necessary information.
- Key in respective information such as CCcam (under Protocol), and also the respective Host, Port, User name and Password as you gotten from us by email,
- press yellow button (OK) and you are done.
Hopefully this serves as a good alternative for those that really have no idea on how to load the CCcam file into Skybox/Openbox HD satellite decoder using thumbdrive so that you still can do it yourself without assistance from professional installers which could be costly for such an easy setup.